Midwest Panel Builders is excited to announce our brand-new Nav-Aid Promo, running through December 31, 2021! Customers who purchase a full avionics system (including IFR navigator) are eligible to take advantage of a FREE Garmin OnePak Americas + FliteCharts database subscription for one year! Terms and conditions apply, see here.
Midwest Panel Builders Nav-Aid Promotion
Full Customer Support
Midwest Panel Builders begins with commitment to quality. From our products and services, to our full line of avionics, harnesses, and custom panels, we are the premiere source for all of your experimental aviation needs.
Whether you’re a DIY aviator who wants to tackle a new project, or you’re looking for a full harness installation, we guarantee our work. Midwest Panel Builders offers unparalleled service, experience, and above all, customer support you can’t find anywhere else. Purchase your system from us and you’ll get the support you need to get the job done right. For a better look at our process, order your system diagrams, and we’ll provide FULL system and electrical support.
Benefits of our Plug & Play System
- We’re known internationally for our exceptional knowledge of Sling Aircraft – Nobody knows Sling like we do.
- The Midwest Panel team’s unmatched knowledge of Garmin’s G3X System allows us to maximize your options.
- Because of our relationship with Sling Aircraft, we are the only organization to offer complete care for your Sling.
- We save you precious time and make sure you avoid any hassle or frustration during the build and installation process.
- Our superior products and high-quality components are unrivaled.
- All MWP electrical and avionics harnesses will fit your aircraft. Guaranteed.
- Each and every product we carry is individually bench-tested and pre-configured.
- Minimal work is required to install and power up after the harness installation.
- Along with our outstanding customer service, we offer continued support to help you install and enjoy your Midwest Panel Builders Avionics System.
Sling Aircraft Specialists
Avionics, a composite of ‘aviation’ and ‘electronics’ provide pilots with information and situational awareness. This technology requires a complex, stable network of communication to ensure the safety and security of the pilot and any passengers.
Our experienced and trusted team at Midwest Panel Builders removes the confusion of installation for our customers. Our simplified signature system is virtually plug-and-play – simply power on, and bring your new aircraft to life.
Our goal is to offer superior equipment and exceptional service while promising safety and enjoyment to our customers, no matter their needs.
Get powered by Midwest Panel Builders – Let us take the stress out of getting your plane ready for the air, and you can take it from there.
Harness & Panel Services For All Experimental Aircraft.
Aviation is for everyone. You don’t need to be a Sling owner to take advantage of our panels and equipment. We offer panel and harness services for all experimental aircraft, including Van’s Aircraft, Kitfox, Zenith, and many more. We work closely with our customers to ensure they have the equipment they need, along with the exact specifications and measurements to guarantee that your harness will be a perfect fit.
Let Us Help You Do It Yourself!
As you may know, taking on the task of wiring your own avionics system can be challenging, frustrating, and overwhelming – and that’s not even mentioning the features and components that get lost, missed, or left out altogether.
If you’re up to the challenge, but may want a few pointers along the way, we offer guidance and advice in a number of different ways. We offer our customers wiring diagram services that are sure to get you started off on the right foot. Also, after a system consultation, we’ll create customized diagrams to help you get the most out of your new system – allowing you access to many features only offered to our full-service customers, including detailed tutorial videos and more.
Hello My Name Is Adam
Our extensive knowledge of The Airplane Factory’s line of Sling Aircraft has given us a unique and unmatched insight, establishing us as the obvious choice and the go-to solution for your Sling 2, Sling 4, or Sling TSi experimental avionics needs.
We proudly offer solutions for a full spectrum of experimental avionics needs. Whether you need a complete solution or new panel, we’re the guys for the job.
Give us a call 810.356.3855 or email us to find out how we can help you.